We research about what and how social networks works, how to use the content to increase the number of subscribers, and most importantly, learn how to create unique content. Before you get started in social networks, decide who your target audience is and what type of social network is preferred (look similar groups on your topic). Learn more about choosing target audiences, Here is some suggestions:
Free Websites Which are Social Networks Solve Several Problems at Once:
- Getting feedback;
- PR (advertising fund and dissemination of information);
- Engaging in dialogue with the target audience;
- Improving awareness, trust, and reputation;
- Involvement of volunteers;
- Demonstration of expert opinion
Now a days there is various Online Free Social Media Marketing Course that offers a variety of format, how to convey information to the reader: text, video, graphics and audio. Depending on what goals the organization has, you choose the preferred format and content type.
What are The Types of Content?
- Information posts (fund information, the founders, the media persons that support fund) – 35%;
- Informative & educational (expert opinion on the issue, brochures, info graphics) – 40%
- Entertainment (inspirational stories, viral content) – 15%;
- Interactive and UGC (from the English user-generated content, i.e. (user-generated content – 10%). You can write about the life of the organization, reports on visits or impressions volunteers.
Quality content increases blog audience coverage and increases the amount that you require for social actions (for example, the collection of donations for medical treatment). Also do not forget that an active presence in social networks increases the degree of confidence in you from the media. To compile content strategy you need to make a list of columns and select the frequency of posts.
How to Choose a Time for Fasting?
For each audience is their “best time” to accommodate posts. See presence in all social networks is considered to be from 19 to 22 pm, when everyone returns home from work. On Monday and Tuesday, people are not very active; it would be preferable to place these days’ informational posts. For competitions and other activities optimally choose Wednesday or Thursday. Friday – day entertainment blog.
Gradually develop one or two social networking sites. This is better than to join in all services and stop a couple of months to lead them.
Useful tools for conducting social networks
On Facebook there is a tool, “Interests”, through which you can create a separate RSS feed of interest to you pages.
One of the most popular services for data collection and storage of notes called the EverNote. EverNote can be used as a standalone program and as a mobile application (there is synchronization with all devices).